The Sea Quest 350 promises the ultimate experience, extending throughout years of rewarding ownership.
With an impeccable rough water ride, superior handling and maneuverability, advanced composite construction and optimum use of space, the Sea Quest 350 sets a standard of its own.
- Designed for maximum versatility and practicality, the Sea Quest 350 is the perfect boat for sport fishing, family enjoyment, driving or cruising. Standard features of the craft include insulated fish holds, plenty of dry storage, a central console with a walk-in bathroom compartment and a spacious rear transom platform.
- The Sea Quest 350 is highly customizable and can be built to suit almost any particular need or requirement of the owner.
- In the Sportfish configuration, the Sea Quest 350 may be equipped with an Aluminum sport fishing tower with twin station controls, twin forward 300 liter insulated fish holds, a live bait well, fishing rod racks and a rear bait-prep station.
- In the leisure or cruising configuration, the Sea Quest 350 may be equipped with luxurious forward and aft sealing, tables with removable pedestals and an oversized stainless steel and canvas shade canopy.
- Amongst the many other options available for the Sea Quest 350 are a pressurized fresh water system with deck and bathroom showers, a sea water deck wash system, deck lights and an electric anchor windless.
- The Sea Quest 350 leaps into action in a smooth and powerful performance. With its superior handling and power in addition to quality, comfort and aesthetic lines, the Sea Quest 350 makes the ideal multi-purpose marine craft.
- Eclipsing by far other boats in its class, the Sea Quest 350's spacious deck offers ample area to fish or to use for sun lounging or leisure. The Sea Quest 350 therefore offers the means for a perfect day out with family or friends.