Superbly engineered, the Viper 330 captures the essence of a luxury yacht in a performance boat configuration
Up market, up-beat and unbeatable, the Viper 330 is detailed to perfection. A must have for the sophisticated powerboat enthusiast!
- An impressive image setter, the Viper 330 breaks away from the styling restraints of the traditional center console layout and the performance limitations of the industry standard construction of plywood stringer reinforced GRP skins.
- Benefiting from cutting edge technologies in marine architecture and advanced composite engineering, the Viper 330 incorporates a twin step hull coupled with glass and Kevlar© cloth along with unidirectional glass textile and Divinycell sandwich core construction.
- This technique produces an extremely high strength and yet lightweight marine laminate, guaranteeing the Viper's superior handling and an extraordinary power performance, far surpassing that expected from a sports marine craft.
- The Viper's unique and spacious deck layout provides for an elegant and comfortable seating arrangement for relaxing and sunbathing. A fully independent head enclosure with toilet, blower, shower and port light, an on-deck galley with the option of a refrigerator or a cool box, a transom shower, and a spacious V-berth cabin, features normally associated with luxury cabin cruisers, come as standard in the Viper 330.
- Up market, up-beat and unbeatable, the Viper 330 is detailed to perfection. A must have for the sophisticated powerboat enthusiast!