Multi-purpose inboard powered work horse
The Voyager 300 Pro combines superior construction with high versatility, practicality and range.
- The Voyager 300 Pro is a versatile multi-purpose craft built to demanding commercial standards. Through the choice of various options, the Voyager 300 Pro can be configured for commercial deep sea fishing, long line fishing, harbour patrol, passenger ferry, leisure boat or as a general cargo vessel.
- The Voyager 300 Pro is able to accept a cargo and passenger load of over 2 tons and with its optional 500 liter diesel fuel tanks and with most standard commercial 200 HP diesel engines, is capable of an autonomy of over 500 km at an average speed of 20 knots.
- As a commercial craft, the Voyager 300 Pro's multiple integrated safety features include 6 large deck drainage scuppers, a high freeboard, a very high capacity engine driven mechanical bilge pump, an auxiliary automatic electric bilge pump, three independent watertight hull compartments, an engine driven pump for fire fighting and deck wash and an automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine compartment. In addition, an area forward of the boat is allocated for the storage of a life raft.
- The optional 1000 liter; insulated fish box sits forward of the engine compartment and with its length of 1.8 metres allows for the storage of large catch. The option of two insulated storage lockers of 190 liters capacity each at the rear provides additional storage capacity if required.
- A water tight access hatch at the rear allows access to the steering system and the rudder for maintenance. The engine compartment is very spacious and allows full and easy access to all service points and all the mechanical systems of the boat. A wide water tight transom door allows for the hauling in of larger fish.
- The Voyager 300 Pro may be configured with an aluminum canopy frame with an FRP hardtop for effective shade cover.